For the traditionalist, the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Made in Original Bottomland Camo and adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid-2000's and remains a popular favorite among many.
Created by Toxey Haas nearly 30 years ago, Bottomland Camo was one of the first patterns offered by Mossy Oak. Patterned on the natural foliage of the Mississippi bottomland. Bottomland is a mixture of different shades of brown, with small amounts of darker colors to break up the pattern. The camo patterns design works well at breaking up silhouettes by mimicking trees and ground cover.
Bottomland Original camouflage is a great pattern to help the duck hunter blend into the background.
- 1. Two chest pockets have fused, snag proof button flaps with bellows & drain holes
- 2. Two lower pockets are partially bellowed with fused, snag proof button flaps & drain holes
- 3. Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- 4. Adjustable 2" wide three button cuffs
- 5. Fused collar
- 6. Reinforced elbow patches
- 7. Concealed snag proof five button placket
- 8. Felled side seams & sleeves
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To ensure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets, and pants in the same fabric.
SUGGESTED WASH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Turn the jacket and trousers inside out before you wash them. (This will help reduce color fading.)
- Machine or hand wash without optical brighteners in cold water.
- Rinse completely.
- DO NOT WRING OR TWIST. Hang dry or machine dry on low to medium setting, between 140-160 degrees Fahrenheit (for cap do not exceed 130 degrees Fahrenheit).
- DO NOT USE BLEACH. (CHLORINE or NON- CHLORINE)
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN, STARCH, or COMMERCIALLY HOT PRESS.
Bottomland BDU Camo Men's Jacket Hunting MIL-SPEC Shirt
- Product Code: YN008
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: $59.00